WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020: West Bengal is conducting an exam for Staff Nurse posts. Health Selection board is come up with a total of 9333 posts including all categories for Staff Nurse. Many applicants who have applied for this post are now searching the admit card. WRHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 will be released soon on the official website.
In this article, we will give every information that is relevant to the Staff Nurse 2020 hall ticket. We will keep you updated about this topic frequently. No need to worry about hall ticket just focus on your preparations
WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020
The health board is preparing the exam schedule for the candidates. The form submission process was started from 13th March 2020 and ended on 23rd March 2020 at 8 pm. Applicants will able to download the hall ticket for WBHRB Staff Nurse post soon. The admit card will issue on the official website of WBHRB.
Check the official site for the Notice regarding to the Staff Nurse vacancy. In case the board of West Bengal Health Recruitment gets a high number of application forms, then the they will select the eligible candidates by shortlisting them. The admit will be announced 10 or 15 days before the exam.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 Summary
- Board Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- Post Name: Staff Nurse Grade 2
- Location of Job: West Bengal
- Date of Exam: Not Released
- Hall Ticket Announcement Date: Notify Soon
- Total Number of Posts: 9333 vacancies
- Type of Recruitment: State Recruitment
- Official Portal: wbhrb.in
Information Present on the Staff Nurse Call Letter
While checking the admit card aspirants must review their all details printed on the call letter. Some data that is in the admit card are listed below-
- Aspirants Name
- Roll number of Applicants
- Date of Birth
- Date of Interview
- Father’s Name
- Examination Center Name
- Interview Timing
- Instruction important for Interview
WBHRB Staff Nurse Interview Schedule 2020
Till now there is no such official notice related to interview date for Staff Nurse programme. Once the interview (meeting) date and timing are out we will inform you in this article. Get yourself ready for the interview process and work hard to qualify the test.
Certificates needed for WBHRB Staff Recruitment Selection
For the recruitment process, the candidate must have all these documents listed down. These are verified at the time of admission of Applicants.
- If aspirants belong to SC, ST or OBC, then he/she must hold the caste certificate as proof without proof you cannot claim.
- The candidate who is appearing for the post have any kind of physical disabilities must have a disability certificate.
- Qualifications and age documents must be submitted by the applicants whenever authority will ask for the submission.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Grade 2 Result 2020
The result will release once all steps of recruitment are completed. The outcome is also released on the official website of WBHRB. The result shows the qualifying rank of the candidates. Aspirants who clear the exams will their name and ranks on the list. Download the result from the official website.
Steps to download the result-
- Check the official website link and open it.
- Search for the WBHRB Staff Nurse Result link on the home page.
- Enter all your details on login window.
- Submit the data.
- Now you can see your name and rank on the result.
- Download the hall ticket and take a printout of it for your use.
WBHRB Staff Nurse Hall Ticket Related Instructions
- Admit Card will be available after the authority will announce it on the formal portal of WBRHB.
- Cross-check your particulars printed on the hall ticket while downloading it.
- When you are downloading the e-call letter get a hard copy of it.
- Hall Ticket is a very essential document related to the exam, so do not forget it on the exam day.
- In case, candidates come without the admit card at the interview center then he/she will be not allowed to appear in the round.
- Aspirants must follow the instructions strictly mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Applicants must report a few minutes before the session start.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) provides 24-7 facilities to the citizens of the state. WBHRB controls all the critical situation. The board also organizes different selection procedure for various post. West Bengal Govt has formed West Bengal Health Recruitment Board.