ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020 ICICI Bank Latest Current Jobs Opening 2020 Graduate, Postgraduate, And MBA Fresher and Experienced applicants apply for the position of Branch Manager, Sales Manager in different positions ICICI Bank apply ICICI Careers online 2020
About ICICI :
ICICI Bank was initially founded by Indian financial institution ICICI Limited in 1994, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary. ICICI Bank is India’s largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at 31 March 2014, and after-tax profit of Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended 31 March 2014. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 3,820 branches throughout India, and 11,798 ATMs.
The Business is still looking to partner with the Bank for young, experienced and Want Banking sector candidates. We provide our Workers with better facilities. Please email your Resume at the Company’s website if you want to join.
|Company Name||ICICI Bank|
|Founder||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India|
|Founded||June 1994 Vadodara|
|No. Of Employees||84,922 (2019)|
|Subsidiaries||ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, ICICI Lombard, MORE|
ICICI Bank Latest Current Jobs Opening 2020 Graduate, Post Graduate And MBA Fresher and Experienced candidates apply Under ICICI Bank Jobs Latest Private Bank Job Openings Under ICICI apply 2020 Latest Job Opening.
|ICICI Business Leadership Programme (PGCSM) 2020||Markets Group||Across India||3 – 10 Years|
|Relationship Manager – Commercial Banking Group||Retail Banking Group||Across India||2 – 9 Years|
|Account Manager- Transaction Banking||Retail Banking Group||Across India||0 – 12 Years|
|Probationary Officer||Retail Banking Group||Across India||0 – 0 Years|
|Relationship Manager- CRFG||Retail Banking Group||Delhi,Bangalore||0 – 8 Years|
|Assistant Relationship Manager – Financial Sponsors Group||Wholesale Banking||Delhi,Bangalore,Mumbai||2 – 8 Years|
|Assistant Relationship Manager – Capital Markets Group||Retail Banking Group||Chennai||0 – 2 Years|
|Regional Head Sales- ETRG||Retail Banking Group||Mumbai||5 – 6 Years|
|Product Specialist – Wealth||Retail Banking Group||Bangalore, Ranchi,|
|3 – 11 Years|
|Relationship Manager -Private Banking Group||Retail Banking Group||Indore, Delhi, Nashik,|
|3 – 12 Years|
|Business Banking Specialist||Retail Banking Group||Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore,|
|8 – 10 Years|
|Relationship Manager – Mortgage||Retail Banking Group||Across India||4 – 6 Years|
|Debt Manager||Collections||Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad,|
Mumbai, Kolkata, Jaipur
|2 – 10 Years|
|e-Relationship Manager||Phone Banking||Guwahati,Chennai,Indore, Hyderabad,Thane||4 – 6 Years|
|Phone Banking Officer||Phone Banking||Guwahati,Hyderabad,Mumbai||0 – 4 Years|
|Solution Manager-Enterprise Solution||Retail Banking Group||Across India||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager – NRI||Retail Branch Banking||Across India||4 – 8 Years|
|Assistant Relationship Manager – Large Clients Group||Wholesale Banking||Goa,Mumbai||0 – 4 Years|
|Relationship Manager – Commerical Business||Retail Branch Banking||Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad, Bangalore,Pune,Mumbai,Kolkata,Jaipur||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager – Auto||Retail Branch Banking||Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad, Bangalore,Pune,Mumbai,Kolkata,Jaipur||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager – Personal Loan & Cards||Retail Branch Banking||Chennai,Delhi,Hyderabad, Bangalore,Pune,Mumbai,Kolkata,Jaipur||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager – ETRG||Retail Branch Banking||Chennai,Delhi,Bangalore,Mumbai||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager- Business Loan Group||Retail Branch Banking||Across India||4 – 8 Years|
|Relationship Manager-Wealth||Retail Branch Banking||Across India||4 – 8 Years|
Recruitment Process of ICICI Bank:
At ICICI Bank, we follow a multi stage recruitment process.
- Application: You may apply online against the current job openings that match your profile. If there are no openings that match your profile you can register in our database and we will contact you when a vacancy arises.
- Shortlisting: Shortlisting of the profile will be done based on age, educational qualification and work experience and you will be informed once you are shortlisted for an opening.
- Personality Profiler: You will be required to complete an online personality profile questionnaire prior to the interview.
- Documentation: You are required to submit certain documents prior to the interview as part of the process.
- Interview:Time, date and venue for the interview and discussion will be shared and it may be carried out either in person, video conference or I – Studio.
- Offer: We will engage with you with regard to the details on the job role, location and compensation following which you will be made a formal offer to join ICICI Bank.
- Joining: A background verification will be conducted based on the documents you have submitted. You will start your professional journey with ICICI bank through I-Banker a special induction program.
How to Apply:
Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online For Current Jobs And Recruitment. Please Visit Website Regularly For Jobs/Recruitment.
|Careers Apply Link||Click Here|