AAI Recruitment 2020 – Airports Authority of India invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 180 vacancies for the post of Junior Assistant through GATE 2019. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the GATE 2019 scores. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://www.aai.aero/) website from 03 August to 02 September 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process for the Airports Authority of India Recruitment are given below.
AAI – Airports Authority of India is an aviation company under the ministry of civil aviation, government of India. Directorate general of civil aviation is the Partner organisation. Government of India is responsible for upgrading, creating and maintaining the aviation infrastructure in India.
AAI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||03 August 2020|
|Last Date||02 September 2020|
- Candidates should complete Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university and
- Having qualifying GATE Normalized marks on GATE score card for the year 2019 in the respective disciplines.
|Disciplines||GATE Branch/ GATE Code|
|Civil Engineering||Civil /CE|
Electrical with specialization in Electronics
|Electronics and Communication/EC|
Age Limit(as on 02.09.2020): 27 years
- For OBC – 03 years
- For SC/ST – 05 years
Disciplines Wise Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant (Civil): 15 posts
- Junior Assistant (Electrical): 15 posts
- Junior Assistant (Electronics): 150 posts
AAI Junior Assistant Selection Process:
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE 2019 Normalized Marks will be called directly for document verification
Application Fee: Rs.300/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Mode of Payment: Through Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India
How to Apply AAI Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at (https://www.aai.aero/) website from 03 August to 02 September 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here (Apply link will be activate on 03 August 2020)